Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got some of my mods done. Installed my stop-tech stage 2 upgrade with rotors, Hawk pads, fluid and SS lines. My JWT Clutch and Flywheel. Plus my Tein S-Tech springs, Nismo stripes, Painted the calipers red and installed my Kenwood 7015 head unit. And my best mod, my 19x9 front and 19x10 rear Racing Hart J5 Pro wheels in black chrome. Got a few pics before the weather turned back to crap. Got a few bugs to work out, but So far love it, love it, love it.... :shiftdrive: :shiftdrive: :shiftdrive: :shiftdrive:

Attachments

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
:shiftdrive:

Attachments

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:shiftdrive:

Attachments

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:irock: :goodtimes:

Attachments

·
Registered
6,899 Posts
i like it all but the stripes. i don't think the red in the stripes goes with the lemans color of the car. other than that...looks good!

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
[/quote]

I agree w/ DJ. Personally, I'm not into stripes or racing decals and it looks a little off on the LS color. Wheels and brakes look sweet, though!

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I really like the Nismo stripes. Sets the car apart from everyone else, since so few even have the stripes. Plus, I just like to be a little different. But thanks for the nice comments. :cheers:

·
Premium Member
12,469 Posts
Great looking wheel set...that is begging for a BBK. Excellent chioce for the LS.

·
Registered
171 Posts
I really love those wheels...they are the exact ones I was looking for. How much did you pay for them and where did you get them. Cause I haven't been able to find a good price in the super black coating.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The JWT clutch and flywheel is sweet. The Tilton was Killing Me. It is so nice to just be able to get in the car and drive and not worry about your left foot. I loved the tiltons performance, but hated starting from a stop or starting on a hill.

I got the wheels from Bryan at www.350Zonlinestore.com . He knows his stuff and answered ALOT of questions for me. The rims, tires, lugs, caps and centering rings were $3450 shipped. It was the best price I could find and he was highly recomended.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts