Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
<span style="color:darkblue">Got a couple of new ones yesterday. Not Zs, but definitely a lot of fun:

These are the first two Transformer Alternators. I believe the initial series will consist of 7 (the other five aren't available yet). A Wrangler, a Vette, an RX-8, two Imprezas, and two Vipers. Hopefully there'll be a Z in the near future.</span>

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
<span style="color:darkblue">
That would be funny as ****. I believe there's only one Decepticon in the first seven. I forget which one though</span>

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Awesome transformers, and jinxxy you should just leave that keychain CS... everyone knows CS is the pimpest color available.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Terri, can you provide a link to that ebay sale? I would like to check that out. That's cool desk top fodder...

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
They also make a DB keychain. I've ordered DB, LS, and CS. I'll have to go back and look for others later

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
<span style="color:darkblue">I just went back to eBay and realized that the ones I ordered might be from a different set. Fvck!! More money I have to spend.
</span>

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Hey, look at the bright side, you can never have too many toys

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Haha, I have no complaint about the number of toys. Just the lack to money to spend on other things, like toys for my Z

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Originally posted by SmoothZ@Jul 14 2004, 03:47 PM
Terri, can you provide a link to that ebay sale?  I would like to check that out.  That's cool desk top fodder...

Ebay Link

There ya are Smooth! If it doesn't work, do a search for "fairlady keychain" and there will be 6 that pop up, 3 that aren't the carz but the LS the PPW and the CS will be at the bottom of the list...

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
And I already PM'ed it to Smooth, but for anyone else interested, searching for 350z keychain will bring up both the ones I got and the one jinxxy's talking about. Just look for the thumbnails with little cars in them.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts