Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys,

due to some engine conversion to my car, it is also good to update the rev-meter all together now to get more accurate rev limit readings...

The quality of this piece is very nice, and also nismo should have just make the centre techo face replacement instead of chaning the new cluster... it will definitely end up a lot cheaper...

Here are some pics...

cheers,

richie

·
Registered
785 Posts
Yeah, seen that before it is really really nice! But like you said it is pricey.
Out of interest, is the light amber like stock?

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Who watches the tach?

:jk:

Nice setup.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Looks nice. However, I don't like the mph clutering up the speedo. Then again, i never look at my analogue speedo as I always have the digital spedo reading on and switch between that and the tacho.
Too bad Nismo didn't just make the face, like I believe they do for the GTR's.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
KY350:

I think GTR (R33 and R34) are the complete replacement from nismo I believe (according to those auction website in japan), they are normally selling them as the complete clusters though...

I normally look at the digital speedo as well, I found it hard to read the analog because it is actually at an angle though... when when I tend to read the analog, I will really need to take my eyes off the roads, which is not safe at all...

cheers,

richie

1 - 5 of 5 Posts