Nissan 350Z / 370Z Tech Forums banner

My new car freshly detailed

4K views 29 replies 12 participants last post by  smoothz 
#1 ·
Well as most of you know I had a 350z and fully loved the car, but when the z became even more common then it was I got bored with it. Part of the problem was my z was pretty much finished. I was going to put new wheels on it and it would be complete. Heres my old z.

Brake upgrade didnt turn out to well. Only pic I have that shows the drop I had.

Heres my new car. 2007 pearl white STI Bought brand new.

See less See more
#28 ·
I love the wrx too man. As soon as I'm making the right numbers, I'll have one to go with the Z. That way, I can have a car for every season.. the Z to have fun in the sun, WRX to entertain in the rain, WRX to flow in the snow, you get the idea. :)
there's no snow where you're headed....just lots, and lots, and lots of sun...

#29 ·
So why did you switch sides? I can't believe I'm saying this, but I like the new WRX. Somebody I know just bought a used 06, and I was actually impressed. It almost converted me. Then I went for a spirited drive in my Z and smiled again.
The z got to common and I really got sick of seeing 10 aday. The zs awesome to drive and even better to drift. Thats one big thing I miss.

#30 ·
The z got to common and I really got sick of seeing 10 aday. The zs awesome to drive and even better to drift. Thats one big thing I miss.
I should consider myself lucky. I never see that many Z's wherever I am, and I never get tired of looking at mine. I still get people who will rubberneck after my Z.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.