Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

screen.width*0.7) {this.resized=true; this.width=screen.width*0.7; this.alt='Click here to open new window';}" onmouseover="if(this.resized) this.style.cursor='hand';" onclick="if(this.resized) {window.open('http://home.comcast.net/~joconnor3881/8.JPG');}" />

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Very clean! Nice job!. I am thinking about relocating my JL amps into there in that same configuration

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Very nice! How do you like the Alpine HU? I've been looking at either that or the Kenwood 7015.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone. I love the Alpine HU

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
[/quote]

Do you find the Alpine/iPod interface to be a pain in the ass too?? With mine, to select the artist folders, I had to cycle through with the volume knob. Kinda tedious when you have 3000-some songs, with many different artists. I returned the interface that same day..

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Its not that bad really. All I do is hit the root folder button then have it sort by artist. That alone can take my 500 + songs and put it in 75 diff artist. Also I run my ipod threw an AI-net adapter.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Test to see if my signature works!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Looks great!

I'd love to see a picture of the full center console from top of dash to the very bottom. I want to see what the replacement kit looks like. Is it flush with the smooth curves of the center console?

Also, what's it look like from the front of the car, from the cockpit?

<edit>
Oh, I just realized one of the shots WAS from the cockpit. I couldn't tell what it was at first. ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts