Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think I'm done for the season as far as toys go. I just want to enjoy the drive for now.

As of today, my engine bay has everything I've bought for it so far. It's all installed. Got the Crawford plenum, the strut bar, JWT pop charger, grounding kit, and brushed aluminum airguide.

Nice angle shot with better color.

More from the other side.

Finally, the long awaited pics of my powdercoated calipers on!

Hardly any dust on the wheels, thanks to Hawk pads!

Hard to see, but someday that will be taken care of by new wheels.

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Lookin good there Dave. Will be able to see it in person in a month from today! :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, guys. I'm thinking of doing the Python hose locks and caps set next. That's for the looks dept. I want to do the underdrive pulley next, as far as power mods are concerned.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Can't wait to see it at ZdayZ, Dave. Nice work! Definitely look into the
Pi-thon hose locks and caps next!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Looks great.... :irock:

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
Looks awesome Dave! Glad everything with the brakes worked out okay. You might want to think about removing those yellow and orange stickers from the plastics in the front of the engine bay...might clean it up just a bit. It makes a bigger difference than you think.

:thumbsup: :clap: Lookin good...

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
[/quote]
You mean the blue heat shield? That came with the pop charger. I just painted it blue (many times).

[/quote]
:wink:
<div align="right">[snapback]95637[/snapback]
[/quote]
:wink: Right back at you! I was thinking about your deal, of course.

[/quote]
Thanks, Buddy. I'll take a look at that, maybe put some of those stickers Crawford and JWT sent with their products.

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
lol Buddy I am always busting ppl on that....I think Bill made his wife take them off hahaha but it DOES look so much better w/o those nasty ole yellow and orange stickers on there...doug went round a meet once and started taking them off other ppl's Z's hahaha :rolf2:

·
Registered
95 Posts
Sweet man. I'm just glad she's on the road again. That engine bay is looking very sharp, clean. Make sure you wear goggles, they help prevent your eyes getting sucked to the back of your head.
:yourock:

·
Registered
785 Posts
[/quote]
You mean the blue heat shield? That came with the pop charger. I just painted it blue (many times).

[/quote]
:wink:
<div align="right">[snapback]95637[/snapback]
[/quote]
:wink: Right back at you! I was thinking about your deal, of course.

[/quote]
Thanks, Buddy. I'll take a look at that, maybe put some of those stickers Crawford and JWT sent with their products.
<div align="right">[snapback]95698[/snapback]
[/quote]
i was actually referring to the radiator air guide. The brushed aluminum one you have, where did it come from?

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
[/quote]
Oh! It's from StrictlyZ. Did I spell that right?

·
Registered
182 Posts
Looking good!!! I would also recommend Samco sport hoses.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts