Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys & Girls, My name is Donnon, but most people call me Donny. I'm 41 years old and I live in Las Vegas (When I'm home that is). I retired from the Army after 20 years, but I'm still in the action (You already knew that right SmoothZ). I have a 2004 PPW 350Z that is just sitting in my garage. I've had it for a year, but it only has 3600 miles on it. This is my 3rd Z-car; I love them. My mods include Injen Straight Tip exhaust, POP Charger, HKS Grounding kit, Corbeau Seats, and 19" HP Racing EVO wheels that are sitting in my garage waiting to be put on.

My hopes are to make good friends here and to learn from everyone Z experiences. Take care all.

db

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Welcome Donny! Have seen you around here for the past few days and you seem like a good guy. Bet you cant wait to get home and get those rims on.

Lots of good friendly knowledgeable people around here. Hope to see you stick around here a while!

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Hi, Donny (again). :lol: I just read a lot of intel...uhm, I mean the news. :doh: Really, I've met a few ppl in your same profession, so I know the deal.

Great color, too! I have an 03 PPW. I'm excited for you with all your mods waiting to be installed. Rock on!

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
:welcome: ! Thanks for fighting for me.

You have that many mods and only 3600 miles! :OMG:

Hang around a little bit and enjoy your stay!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts