Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
love ur car i like the single exhaust on z, the only thing that kept me from putting it on is the empty whole on the bumper. i think greddys kit comes with one single whole for the exhaust on the bumper

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
no prob jet, i went with that exhaust, because its different, im only going to be running 10psi max, streetable HP, I would have done 2 mufflers, but it wouldnt have made a difference, because they connect at the test pipes, now if i was running like 16-20psi i would do a dual, its flair up, got that JDM look

·
Registered
470 Posts
no prob jet, i went with that exhaust, because its different, im only going to be running 10psi max, streetable HP, I would have done 2 mufflers, but it wouldnt have made a difference, because they connect at the test pipes, now if i was running like 16-20psi i would do a dual, its flair up, got that JDM look
I read you i like the jdm look, ur runing 10 psi? did u change internals

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I read you i like the jdm look, ur runing 10 psi? did u change internals
when i build my motor, ill run 10-13psi, i could get it tuned to 600hp, but i rode in a Z with 600 to the wheels, car wasnt getting no traction. I run 5 or 8psi, i have 2 mode's and a toggle boost switch from low to high boost on a stock block, detuned to [email protected], IMO anything over 420hp has traction issues. I have street raced a 600hp Z when i was making 340hp, from stop light too stoplight i won, reason why? My buddy couldnt hook up untill mid 3rd gear. plus my buddy just got it back an wasnt used to launching it...so he says :OMG:

·
Registered
470 Posts
yeah dude breaking the 450 hp barrier is aonther thing now comes tracion issues etc, i sill love ur car good look building that motor post some pics of the prosses!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Darn nice that kit.

Im building my engine right now for my 350, with alot of goodies from forgedinternals, and the greddy kit, but i will be boosting about 17-20psi, so egine is beeing reenforced quite a bit.
but 400+ on low boost is impresive!

How do you have 2 stage boost? what controller do you have?

Best regards
Phille

1 - 20 of 29 Posts