Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys i had my rsx-s for about 3 years until i got rid of it last year.. finally got the funds to pick up this 05 touring

some pics of the rsx =) i loved this car a lot but i needed to settle down...

screen.width*0.7) {this.resized=true; this.width=screen.width*0.7; this.alt='Click here to open new window';}" onmouseover="if(this.resized) this.style.cursor='hand';" onclick="if(this.resized) {window.open('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v384/jmerickson/rsx/03.jpg');}" />
screen.width*0.7) {this.resized=true; this.width=screen.width*0.7; this.alt='Click here to open new window';}" onmouseover="if(this.resized) this.style.cursor='hand';" onclick="if(this.resized) {window.open('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v384/jmerickson/rsx/04.jpg');}" />

and the new 350z...

look forward to talking to u guys for the next couple years =)

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Welcome. That thing looks real fast.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Sweet rides! How quick was the RSX?

·
Registered
6,899 Posts
Originally posted by Jetpilot718@Aug 6 2005, 11:12 PM
Wait, you got the Z to settle down??
[snapback]142660[/snapback]​

that's what i was going to say?

if you're going to "settle down"....shouldn't you get a minivan? :lmfao:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by Zach@Aug 7 2005, 06:20 AM
welcome

Great looking RSX and even better looking Z

~Z~
[snapback]142727[/snapback]​

yea by settle down i mean i will be comfortable with a NA 350z and not have to do so much to the motor like i did with the rsx. i do have a vision with what kind of mods the 350z will get so yes its kind of like settling down for me. lol i dont know if that makes sense.

·
Registered
43 Posts
rwd > fwd

·
Registered
300 Posts
Welcome aboard. I agree, the Acura is very nice. I bet you hate to see it go but the Z will make you forget all about it......until the mod bug strikes...and it will :)

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
Your RSX is gorgeous. It was one of my choices before I got the Z. I'm glad I got what I did, but seeing yours definitely shows the potential of the Acura.

Hope you enjoy the Z as much as you did the RSX. Welcome to a world where you can dial out understeer! :clap: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
81 Posts
Congratulations on your new Z... I understand exactly what you mean by settling down. I'm sure you want to focus on more important things in life for now until the day comes again to start another 'nice' project car when you have the time and or funds to do so. I have a 400hp turbo VW gti with about 20k invested into her but I decided to purchase a Z less than a month ago because it involves much more work than just maintianing reliability. Staying affiliated in the "tuner" aspect of the industry is always more complicated then most would know. Do you know what I mean? Maybe I don't make sense either haha... But It seems as if you have had a good experience building up you RSX, and now the time has come to move on to more prosperous things.... Enjoy!

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Originally posted by MRballer350z@Aug 8 2005, 01:01 PM
Congratulations on your new Z... I understand exactly what you mean by settling down. I'm sure you want to focus on more important things in life for now until the day comes again to start another 'nice' project car when you have the time and or funds to do so. I have a 400hp turbo VW gti with about 20k invested into her but I decided to purchase a Z less than a month ago because it involves much more work than just maintianing reliability. Staying affiliated in the "tuner" aspect of the industry is always more complicated then most would know. Do you know what I mean? Maybe I don't make sense either haha... But It seems as if you have had a good experience building up you RSX, and now the time has come to move on to more prosperous things....  Enjoy!
[snapback]143077[/snapback]​

Like my '05 Z, I'm "naturally aspirated!

Welcome, my brother. :welcome:

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Welcome to Z-tech! Feel free to ask any questions! Lots of experienced folks around here.

Sweet RSX you had there!

·
Registered
37 Posts
If i get a z,will i forget about my prelude i am in love with it.I hope driving a z and does't thinking about my prelude.please help

1 - 20 of 20 Posts