Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up guys I'm new to the Nissan community. I have a 337 special edition 400+ horsepower gti turbo and I recently bought a 03' touring 350z equipped with HRE 445 custom staggard wheels, new toyo t1s tires, AP racing BBK, JIC coilovers, Stillen exhaust system, JWT pop charger intake, ground kit, Aero package, and all the smoked accents are on there way. This car is absolutely amazing. Very enjoyable car. Looking forward to spending some time with this community. What do you guys think?? :irock:

screen.width*0.7) {this.resized=true; this.width=screen.width*0.7; this.alt='Click here to open new window';}" onmouseover="if(this.resized) this.style.cursor='hand';" onclick="if(this.resized) {window.open('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v131/MRballer337/1514141317.jpg');}" />

screen.width*0.7) {this.resized=true; this.width=screen.width*0.7; this.alt='Click here to open new window';}" onmouseover="if(this.resized) this.style.cursor='hand';" onclick="if(this.resized) {window.open('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v131/MRballer337/prepaulsdaddyandblaz019.jpg');}" />

screen.width*0.7) {this.resized=true; this.width=screen.width*0.7; this.alt='Click here to open new window';}" onmouseover="if(this.resized) this.style.cursor='hand';" onclick="if(this.resized) {window.open('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v131/MRballer337/1514141319.jpg');}" />

·
Registered
790 Posts
holy crap - I can not think of anything else to say.

Holy crap. Love your cars - all very clean and look VERY good.

Nice to see that people still know how to make cars look clean and very very nice!

holy crap

Nice collection

~Z~

·
Registered
6,899 Posts
those other cars yours too?? or, the rents? aren't you heading off to college soon (or something like that)? didn't sell the gti yet?? still trying to?

·
Registered
199 Posts
Beautiful cars.... :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by djkern@Jul 21 2005, 08:18 PM
those other cars yours too??  or, the rents?  aren't you heading off to college soon (or something like that)?  didn't sell the gti yet??  still trying to?
[snapback]135580[/snapback]​

Thanks for the welcome guys.

The Vette and Porsche are my fathers cars. My mom drives a black yukon on 22" wheels and magnaflow exhaust, intake, lowered susp. blingin billet grille :rolf2:

Yes, I'm most likely heading out to Arizona for college. The gti is going to stay with me a little longer. It's tough selling it when you have over $20k invested into it and it has been my baby.

Thanks for the compliments guys. Can't wait to build up the Z a little bit.

·
Registered
1 Posts
you post on vwvortex a bit, right? its good to see people in both communities. i'm thinking about getting a Z in a few months myself, so i've been doing a lot of reading here lately :cheers:

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by aychseven@Jul 27 2005, 08:12 PM
you post on vwvortex a bit, right? its good to see people in both communities. i'm thinking about getting a Z in a few months myself, so i've been doing a lot of reading here lately :cheers:
[snapback]138263[/snapback]​

Yup, I've been affiliated with Vortex for quite a while now. Good luck looking for a new Z.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts