Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,469 Posts
Damm...you've been busy. I like those a lot...very nice in a SB and great embroidery work.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Those look real good. how much did they cost and how much to install?

·
Registered
5,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'll have to look up the price on the seats, I don't remember. Group buy price + digitizing fee for emblem($75/I think) + $40 each side for seat embroidery. Thats close.

Install was $140, $70 each side. Had it done at a local upholstery shop.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
That's awesome! I like the combination. Very unique (or rare anyway). :clap:

I have no idea what to do with a PPW.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Hmm...interesting choice of colors. I just wonder where the blue would go? I already have the frost interior. I guess the seats can be redone with blue and frost paneling?

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
very nice combination. I am not a fan typically of the burnt orange seats, but it looks great with the SB.

I agree on the PPW - Blue is the only consideration I would use on mine, which I might as my seats are wearing quickly and something will need to be done within the next year or two.

·
Registered
5,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Originally posted by SmoothZ@Jul 24 2005, 09:49 AM
That's awesome!  I like the combination.  Very unique (or rare anyway). :clap:

I have no idea what to do with a PPW.
[snapback]136401[/snapback]​

Going to take my own thread offtopic.

SmoothZ, whats up with the your avatar.

I have alot of good memories associated with that album. I love me some PM Dawn!

·
Registered
5,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Updating my thread

New burnt orange shift boot and burnt orange armrests

Now if I could only figure out how to take the **** knee pads off so I could wrap them. I'd hate to just start pulling on something and break it. Anyone know?

·
Registered
68 Posts
After I saw how nice your Z turned out I ordered a matching set of the shift boot and armrests for my '05 UY Enthusiast. It's gonna look sweeeeeeeet!!

Don't lift of the gas until they see the bright red glow of your taillights!!

·
Registered
5,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Aluminum pieces??? Do you mean the parts that are paint "aluminish" to match the interior? Like the center console, door pods, tweeter pods, door switch covers? Those are mostly factory parts that have been sanded and painted.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts