Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey gang,
well my upgrade base brake kit came today here are some quick pics.i will probably install them tomorrow. its front and rear crossdrilled rotors(stoptech) front and rear ss brake lines(stroptech) hawk pads and motul brake fluid..fun fun fun

mdzowner

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
:clap: Awesome! Good luck with the install. And remember, DON'T COMPLETELY DRAIN THE FLUID OUT OF YOUR SYSTEM like this moron did. And get help if you can.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Awesome! Good luck with the install. And remember, DON'T COMPLETELY DRAIN THE FLUID OUT OF YOUR SYSTEM like this moron did. And get help if you can.

im glad you said that, i was going to. tell me why or ican you point me in the right direction as far as a thread? thanks for the heads up. i dont really have friends so i was going to do it on my own. i think i can get my dad to help with the bleeding part.
mdzowner

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
I got too much air in the brake system and made a costly mistake. Finally had to take her to Nissan who I know overcharged me for 'bleeding.' I suggest lowering the fluid level in the master cylinder but not emptying it out.

Here's the thread that I followed: bleeding brakes

Basically, when you unplug the lines on each corner, they will drip but they won't go gushing all over the place. Having someone in the car to pump the brakes will bleed them faster while another person holds a receptacle at each corner (1 corner at a time).

Here's another thread: brake pressure

1 - 7 of 7 Posts