Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, my very frst post here was pretty much just me askin for help lol. allow me to properly introduce myself and my ride. My name is Steve im active military currently stationed in New Mexico. Ive been getting into tuning and imports since my time in japan. My baby is an 04' Z silver stone enthusiast edition that ive done a few mods as follows. this is why my house is completely devoid of furniture XD.
-Greddy intercooled twin turbo
-B&M shortshifter
-Greddy EVO2 cat back exhaust
-Defi BF guages for boost/oil press./fuel press.
-AVIC N1 nav/dvd deck
-Kennwood Exelon sound system
-and greddy body kit and some other minor things i have yet to install

anyway i appreciate the welcome and the help ive already gotten and hopefully i can return the favor some time. till then take it easy and be safe out there :shiftdrive:

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
there is a bug that is not letting the title of your post work "my bad" i changed it to my-bad and its working

·
Premium Member
12,469 Posts
Welcome to 350Z-tech...always good to see another GReddy TT on the boards. :cheers:

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
:welcome:

What part of NM? My inlaws live just outside ABQ on the other side of Sandia Peak, and I grew up in Hobbs. Went to school in Las Cruces.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Welcome to our little family, you hear? :welcome: :shiftdrive:

·
Registered
853 Posts
Hey was your Z at Reliable Nissan in ABQ. I saw one there with a Greddy kit and the same guy who does my work was working on it and said the owner was military. Did you ever get it fixed? I un Elliott's on Alemeda and Coors a few blocks from Reliable. you should come say hi and I'll buy your 1st beer.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
woops been home for the holidays and havnt checked the boards hehe. Im stationed at Kirtland AFB in albuquerque and yea barZ it was probly mine at reliable. they say they dont know what the deal is but so far it looks like a new clutch is in order and ill need to tone down my A/F ratio a tad. too rich by far. A beer eh? ill have to take u up on that sometime ^^

1 - 17 of 17 Posts