Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Audi TT that is. :)

It was just him and me on an empty stretch of RT.3 on Crofton, MD. We were cruising along at about 45~50 mph when I gave him the “thumbs up” sign. He floored it and got a slight jump, maybe ½ car length. Once I mashed the gas it seemed like it was over before it started. I caught up to him immediately and then pulled away all the way up to about 90~95, which is when I decided he had enough. I slowed down to chat and he asked me for one more run. But instead of lining them up, he pulled into a shopping center parking lot. So we stopped and talked for a few. It turns out he was a pretty cool guy. He said he changed him mind about the second run because he didn’t want his a$$ handed to him again and that he has a new found respect for the G, saying “I didn’t know they were THAT fast!!!”

I’m guessing he had the 225 hp model because it was 6MT, twin tailpipes, and I swear I heard a turbo spooling. I know, I know, that was not much of a challenge, but he asked for it… Either way, it was fun!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
[/quote]

What's up MDZ? I'm in Millersville. You're in Crofton, I see. I ride up and down RT. 3 quite often. Do you run at Capitol often? I have wanted to go, just haven't had the time... :(

·
Registered
598 Posts
actually i have the worst work scedule and i never get there when they are open. so no i dont. im all around thet area ill keep a lookout for ya.
mdzowner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts