Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pics of my 350Z. I am swapping out the wheels for some black RH J5s with a polished lip. I also have a replica Nismo wing waiting to be painted and installed. For more pics and a list of mods check out www.MikeyTheKidLV.com

Attachments

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Another...

Attachments

·
Registered
655 Posts
Wow. You literally have the least amount of trunk space I've seen in a Z yet. But I'm sure it sounds good!

·
Registered
172 Posts
Great job! I like it.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everybody!

Conceyted - The middle part is a carbon fiber cover from Suite E GrafX. You can visit them at www.elegantwooddesigns.com. The silver parts were custom painted for me.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
[/quote]

Yeah the trunk space is minimal, but I can remove those boxes in literally 60 seconds. I wanted to do something that looks good, fits two 10" subs, allows me to keep the spare tire in, and is easily removable for racing and getting to my spare tire. It does sound good though. Its almost too much bass for my liking, but what are you gonna do. I am having trouble finding another 80 amp fuse to replace the one I blew though, so it doesn't even work right now. :doh:

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
[/quote]

Thanks! They were made by a guy here in Vegas named Corey Lewis at Ultimate Electronics. Believe it or not, that was only his second time attempting fiberglass work. From what his co-worker tells me, he is consistantly in the top 10 rated installers in the tri-state area and he was the first one known to successfully wire an aftermarket Head Unit to a factory NAV system. The boxes were also painted by Shannon at Ten Ten Custom Paint here in Vegas. Does that answer your question?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts