Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys how are ya! i am new to this site. iam 16 and i have jus bought a black 350z. my name is steph by the way! just thougt i would say hi to everyone.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Good morning, congrats and welcome!

We're up way too early but probably for different reasons. You're up because you're excited about the car and can't wait to drive it, and I'm up because of my puppy...

So what are the details?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well wat do u wanna knoe bout my car??
i have just ordered the Ings n spec half type body kit for it. but i am still trying to decide wat exhaust system to put on it!!
and ideas anyone??.

I am not up early actually its only 10.30pm here!! i live in Darwin Australia.

Does anyone have a twin turbo set up yet?? if anyone does can u please let me knoe how it goes??

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
I looked at your profile right after posting. Sounds like you know what you want if you're going with a bodykit. As for the exhaust, there are so many... What do you want to eventually do with the Z? Daily driver, race, drag, or sleeper? I don't know what they have to offer in Australia.

There are a few Z's out there with tt kits, and I haven't heard of any problems. I hear mostly about Greddy. Good luck with your mods.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Welcome Chicky

You're getting off to a fast start! The Ings kit looks great. Post up some pics when you put it on!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I want my Z to be a daily driver but fast and sexy at the same time!! I am finding it so hard to pic an exhaust system!! its driving me crazy

Yeh i am sure to post some pics when i get it put on!!
i think in december i might get a twin turbo kit for it but i have to save up a bit first
thats gonna be difficult!!

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Save up and know exactly what you want before you buy it. We have a lot of knowledgable folks around here so always feel free to ask any questions!

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Here's some Aussie news: turbo kits

Isn't APS based in Australia?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanx for the link!!
i am off to bed now!!! thanx for helping me out and talking to me guyz!! talk tomorrow!! thanx!!

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Wow Smooth you are up early for a Sunday. I wouldn't even be awake if I hadn't passed out at like 12 last night. 1 only got 4 hours sleep on Friday.

Anyway welcome to the boards! What part of Australia is Darwin in? I visited NSW for 2 weeks a few years back. Awesome place.

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
if you want a fast and sexy Z, you gotta go with a turbo or supercharger.. there is no other way to make your car fast (well besides NOS.... but thats a whole different story)

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
<span style="color:darkblue">Yeah Smooth, APS is from Australia. They're TT kit is about to come out here, so it maybe already be out there. They also have plans for an exhaust. You might want to check them out. link

By the way
</span>

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
Welcome!! i agree with the APS TT kit. since you are in australia you should roll buy his shop and check out the kit yourself!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts