Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
QUOTE (illz33 @ Apr 30 2008, 11:04 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=523488
no sorry, you don't know what you are talking about. It ENTIRELY depends on the driver and car setup. Again, the freakin' car doesn't drive itself.
iiiiiiiiiiiennnng, sorry buddy, wrong again. we're talking car for car, not driver for driver. even then, rwd has a distinct advantage from a dig.

you're basing your opinion on mods. if we're talking mods now, then we can sit her and debate speculation all day long. you're talking apples, i'm talking oranges.

·
Premium Member
6,474 Posts
QUOTE (Vinnyman @ May 1 2008, 08:57 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=523885
iiiiiiiiiiiennnng, sorry buddy, wrong again. we're talking car for car, not driver for driver. even then, rwd has a distinct advantage from a dig.

you're basing your opinion on mods. if we're talking mods now, then we can sit her and debate speculation all day long. you're talking apples, i'm talking oranges.
First of all, I'm not your "buddy". So, you can cut the sarcasm.

Secondly, it has EVERYTHING to do with the DRIVER of the Car. You can sit here and debate FWD vs. RWD vs. whatever, all day long. In the end, it doesn't mean jack ****.

I'm not basing my opinion on "mods" .. There is no "better". It is simply subjective unless we are racing on paper and can control specifics.

·
Premium Member
6,474 Posts
QUOTE (blue660r01 @ May 1 2008, 02:13 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=524015
Just ignore him we all know your right.
That's no reason to not reply to the guy. People debate on forums.

What I do is besides the point, I'm trying to help people. Mis-information is the worse thing about a Tech forum. :) Ignoring him doesn't help others. And , perhaps he is trying to make a point that we all have misunderstood.

·
Premium Member
6,474 Posts
The sub-forum is "Kill Stories". There is a driver vs. a driver. Knowing all drivers aren't created equally, there is no clear cut "winner". When you add another option like "mods", the variety is increased... furthering no clear cut "winner".

PS.. you are all losers if you are "racing" people on public roads. :cheers: And , that is what I mostly see out of this sub-forum. Hence, we should nuke it.

If you want real competition, go to your local track. Whatever your flavor may be.

:soapbox:

·
Premium Member
6,474 Posts
QUOTE (blue660r01 @ May 1 2008, 02:52 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=524031
Truth. I can understand a forum which is TRACK STORIES or TRACK DAY. But IMO this makes the site look bad because it makes it seem we support racing.

illz you are without a doubt right when you argue the fact that the driver is the key factor.

Absolutely.. Because when you have a good track "encounter" .. there is incredible detail. But, most importantly, you can narrow down a few specifics and spark debate and theory. There is nothing like david vs. goliath to get people interested. Laying the smack down on more expensive, "Faster" / More hp cars is pure enjoyment. Losing is a humbling experience that brings out the worst and best of people.

Plus, the main factor- THE OTHER GUY IS REALLY RACING YOU. :)

·
Registered
24 Posts
wow "buddy", don't get your panties up in a bunch.

QUOTE (illz33 @ May 1 2008, 12:13 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=523955
It is simply subjective unless we are racing on paper and can control specifics.
unbelievable. this is what i was getting at.

and you're a mod here? good lord. i smell a ban coming upon me pretty soon because i actually disagreed with a mod.

·
Premium Member
6,474 Posts
QUOTE (Vinnyman @ May 1 2008, 03:32 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=524052

and you're a mod here? good lord. i smell a ban coming upon me pretty soon because i actually disagreed with a mod.
there you go with "buddy" again. I'm not your friend. :) So stop acting like a dick, m' k?

Did you bother to read the above? ^ I could give two shits if you "agree" with me. You are stating things that are simply incorrect. Who the **** races on paper? What are you lining up cars and telling robots to drive them? LOL

No one will ban you for disagreeing with someone. However, people will reply to what you say and challenge your intellect. If this scares you - leave now. :cheers:

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
QUOTE (illz33 @ May 1 2008, 01:49 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=524030
PS.. you are all losers if you are "racing" people on public roads. :cheers: And , that is what I mostly see out of this sub-forum. Hence, we should nuke it.

If you want real competition, go to your local track. Whatever your flavor may be.

:soapbox:
+1

Anyone on these, or any forums, who street race, has no flucking sense whatsoever.

QUOTE (Vinnyman @ May 1 2008, 02:32 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=524052

No ban, but you will get warned if you keep trying to start something with any of our Members.....Mod or not.

QUOTE (The American @ May 1 2008, 05:21 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=524103
Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!
Nope! Nope! Nope! Nope!

·
Registered
24 Posts
QUOTE (illz33 @ May 1 2008, 03:03 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=524072
there you go with "buddy" again. I'm not your friend. :) So stop acting like a dick, m' k?

Did you bother to read the above? ^ I could give two shits if you "agree" with me. You are stating things that are simply incorrect. Who the **** races on paper? What are you lining up cars and telling robots to drive them? LOL

No one will ban you for disagreeing with someone. However, people will reply to what you say and challenge your intellect. If this scares you - leave now. :cheers:
hmm....you come at me as if your "intellect" is that of a higher level than mine...yet you still fail to see what I clearly pointed out.

At the end of the day, it comes down to it being subjective...you even admitted that yourself correct? I mean seriously, you replied with such a cynical attitude did you not? Any car enthusiast will tell you that rwd holds a distinct advantage over fwd from a dig...that was my original statement...very basic concept...understand? Then had the audacity to go ape **** on me because I disagreed. Regardless of what "credentials" you hold (which I can care less because it's irrelevant to this particular discussion), you can't seem to understand the fundamental concept in comparison mechanical wise. Quit acting like a dingdong and for the love of God, keep your cheer leading squad out of this.

You wouldn't happen to have an engineering degree by chance would you? :banghead:

Ok ok i'll stop "buddy" We'll just continue to spin our wheels at this point.

·
Registered
24 Posts
QUOTE (DogZilla @ May 1 2008, 06:31 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=524126
No ban, but you will get warned if you keep trying to start something with any of our Members.....Mod or not.
hey now, it's just a simple disagreement with a little sarcasm and fun thrown into the mix. other forums have banned me for simply disagreeing with them. it's just what's usually expected in this sort of environment...can't say that i blame them :cheers:

·
Registered
3 Posts
QUOTE (Vinnyman @ May 1 2008, 10:37 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=524179
hmm....you come at me as if your "intellect" is that of a higher level than mine...yet you still fail to see what I clearly pointed out.

At the end of the day, it comes down to it being subjective...you even admitted that yourself correct? I mean seriously, you replied with such a cynical attitude did you not? Any car enthusiast will tell you that rwd holds a distinct advantage over fwd from a dig...that was my original statement...very basic concept...understand? Then had the audacity to go ape **** on me because I disagreed. Regardless of what "credentials" you hold (which I can care less because it's irrelevant to this particular discussion), you can't seem to understand the fundamental concept in comparison mechanical wise. Quit acting like a dingdong and for the love of God, keep your cheer leading squad out of this.

You wouldn't happen to have an engineering degree by chance would you? :banghead:

I do believe his point was that a FWD car will not automatically lose to a RWD drive just because it's FWD. I got a 2.25s 60' time out of my old (stock) Integra GS-R, and I know tons of people with RWD cars that can't beat that.

·
Premium Member
6,474 Posts
QUOTE (UPSWorldwide @ May 1 2008, 10:40 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=524181
I do believe his point was that a FWD car will not automatically lose to a RWD drive just because it's FWD. I got a 2.25s 60' time out of my old (stock) Integra GS-R, and I know tons of people with RWD cars that can't beat that.
Bingo. ^^^

I'm done trying to help others that don't want to help themselves. Thread cleaned up.. stop wasting bandwidth, please.

·
Premium Member
6,474 Posts
QUOTE (Vinnyman @ May 1 2008, 10:37 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=524179
Regardless of what "credentials" you hold (which I can care less because it's irrelevant to this particular discussion), you can't seem to understand the fundamental concept in comparison mechanical wise. Quit acting like a dingdong and for the love of God, keep your cheer leading squad out of this.

You just keep on goin' , don't ya? I recommend you drop your buddy attitude. I've already told you once. You are disrespecting me and other members here with your cheer leading comment. I don't need a cheer leading squad to let you know your "factual" comment is incorrect. I tried to give you the opportunity to share why you believe your statement is factual, you decided rather than to debate in an open manner, to be a dick, again...

My credentials are quite relevant to the topic at hand. In particular since I drive vehicles on a daily basis on multiple track types. :cheers:

21 - 35 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.