Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who has them, what size did you get and were is a good place to get them. Better yet who has even heard of them. Any comments or thoughts on them?

·
Premium Member
5,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
they are a lightweight lugnut. kind of like the kyokugen lugs, or the MgGards Splinedrive lugs. these come in blue, black and silver.

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
kyokugen are terrible IMO, today toykilla and i were taking off his rims from the wrecked car and the key broke!! guess what, we are screwed now and cant take the rims offs until he has a key overnighted. IMO i would stay away from them. i also have heard others say this as well, hope this helps

·
Registered
264 Posts
Originally posted by 350z@Mar 31 2004, 03:06 PM
kyokugen are terrible IMO, today toykilla and i were taking off his rims from the wrecked car and the key broke!!  guess what, we are screwed now and cant take the rims offs until he has a key overnighted.  IMO i would stay away from them.  i also have heard others say this as well, hope this helps

Stupid lugs

·
Premium Member
5,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i am thinking i may just stick with the ones that are coming with my rims. since these are NISMO rims wouldn't the lugs that are coming with them be Rays? would make sense you know.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts