Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I drive a 2001 mildly modded mustang gt. I know I'm probably in the wrong forum, but I have always loved the Z and may end up switching to a Z after the mustang is paid off. In the meantime I thought I'd head over here and learn all I can about the great cars you drive! I'll go ahead and apalogize now for the stupid posts I will make because I'm an idiot when it comes to the Z's technical aspects. Thanks guys

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
:welcome: You should know a lot more about it after hanging around here for a while. Everyone on this site knows their stuff, so you've come to the right place. :thumbsup:

The only way to learn is to ask questions. :cheers:

·
Registered
788 Posts
Hey all, I drive a 2001 mildly modded mustang gt. I know I'm probably in the wrong forum, but I have always loved the Z and may end up switching to a Z after the mustang is paid off. In the meantime I thought I'd head over here and learn all I can about the great cars you drive! I'll go ahead and apalogize now for the stupid posts I will make because I'm an idiot when it comes to the Z's technical aspects. Thanks guys
Welcome. :shiftdrive: Most people on this Z site are very cool and will readily answer any questions you have, so ask away! :cheers:

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
hey, welcome and its good to see other car owners over here. maybe you can teach us a thing or two about the stang ;)

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Welcome, Mustang man - I've had four: an '85 black hatch (last year of the carb); an '89 red vert; a '91 LX sedan (all V-8's) and an '03 Mach I - Zinc Yellow. You're in good company! :welcome:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts