Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tonight I was traveling down the road to get some stuff at the local CVS pharmacy. On the trip there I went thru a speed trap (no issue, I was behaving!).

On the way out I turned right back onto the 2 lane Hwy and noticed a white Mustang at the light. I was about a 1/4 mile down the road and this car was in my mirror moving side to side, as the road opened up to 4 lanes at the next intersection, I moved to the right and came to a stop at the red light. Crazy Mustang man pulled up next to me in the left lane......he looked to about 40 something!

....A white Mustang, bicycle tires in the front, meats/slicks in the back, loud exhaust (but it was just exhaust :lmfao: ), revin like crazy.......

....speed limit is 50........

...light turns green....

he has me for about 1 car length and I rocket past, I reach 50 at about 300 yards before the speed trap and he goes flyin by :lmfao: :rolf2: out of nowhere lights are flashin, sirens are screamin and Mustang is being pulled over ...I think he was doing about 70 .....

I drove by laughing and enjoying..... :nana: :rolf2: :lmfao:

nothing like getting hassled by the man.. :eek:wned:

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I know the cops around here real well (their squad cars are equiped with notebooks that I supply and install for them!).

I am sure I will get the lowdown and story that they got from the Monster Mustang Man!

:lmfao: still killin me...tears in my eyes!

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
took you 300 yards to reach 50? were you pressing the gas pedal? haha.

good point...heat of the moment to share the story! more like we were 300 yards from the speed trap when he went blowing by me!

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
Nice kill Pete, he must have been PISSED. Had a similar thing happen to me with this kid in a celica.. We both jet past a cop getting on the highway at over 100, I see the cop, shut down and end up right next to his door. Cop looks over, like "slow down *******.." and lights em up after the celica (that didn't see the cop and kept it in there).

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
:rolf2: Good one, Pete! :clap:

·
Premium Member
12,469 Posts
:lmfao: ...nothing like a little excitement on the way home from the drug store.

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I saw the guy on the way to work this morning.....

he pulled up on the side ...... smiled.....waved hellow ( :F-you: )..and drove off!

I almost started crying with laughter again :nana: :lmfao: :rolf2: :lmfao: :rolf2:

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
I love doing the same thing to ricers in their Civics with the 5" muffler tips.Ill rev at a light as if were gonna go and they'll rev back and get really excited.As the light turns green I stay put and let them take off in all their front wheel hopin, muffler banging against the bottom of the car,bee hive sounding glory..Nine out of 10 times they get stopped by the cop that I know is like 3 cars back at the light..lol Ricers and Mullet wearing mustang owners suck..

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I saw my friend tonight when he dropped his son off for practice, we were having a laugh - he said the guy was really pissed and could not understand why he did not go after me too!

my friend told him it was simple.....I was not breaking the law.....and that he should worry about himself vs. the other guy.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts