Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i certainly enjoyed this although im not sure it's a fair kill....kinda like sniping a terrorist in the back...but anyway
i pulled up beside a z28 a while back and could see this mullet eyeballing me outta the corner of my eye...well he was probably eyeballing my car or girlfriend if we are going to be totally honest...but anyhows i didn't let on that i even new he was there and casually leaned forward and clicked off the slip control as the clueless girlfriend who hates speed sat there and chirpped my ear off....
well i couldnt tip her off by getting the rev's up so i kept them down until i was readdy to punch it, and when i did hit it soooo sweetly that the car just screamed
i happened to be on a concrete slab to boot as i was in the streetcar lane, so add a nice smoke show to that.... well buddy boy in the z28 fumbled his first shift , but chirped into second pretty good, but by that time i had to let off or was going to get my eyes scratched out...plus it was in the city and most importantly youve gotta play safe....so anyways sory MULLET BOY...next time i will give you a fair go....I admit you should have been a little closer in the action....but the moral of the story is...you dont need an invitation from the car next to you in order to strutt your stuff. JUST GIVE ER'
CHEERS

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
YEAH THAT'S HIM
BUT WITHOUT THAT CHEEZY GRIN AND ADD A FEW TEARS AS WELL

·
Registered
755 Posts
Good ****.. I stare back at those haters all the time, I never race in Toronto "shitty roads" but I let them know what they'r up against with a little take off... they usually give me the node after.

One drunk idiot on Richmond street asked me if this was a Lexus.. then with all the stupidness in the world asks me if I have a HEMI under there.

·
Registered
6,899 Posts
Originally posted by NourZ@Jun 14 2005, 07:10 PM
One drunk idiot on Richmond street asked me if this was a Lexus.. then with all the stupidness in the world asks me if I have a HEMI under there.
[snapback]114229[/snapback]​

nobody said canadians are smart. :nana: (just kidding man). haha!

·
Registered
755 Posts
Originally posted by djkern+Jun 14 2005, 09:41 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-NourZ
@Jun 14 2005, 07:10 PM

[snapback]114247[/snapback]​

lol, yeah.. I'm actually not Canadian neither was that Idiot, but I see your point.

Watch this USA and Canada go to war
:lmfao:

·
Registered
6,899 Posts
Originally posted by NourZ+Jun 14 2005, 09:10 PM-->
Originally posted by [email protected] 14 2005, 09:41 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-NourZ
@Jun 14 2005, 07:10 PM

[snapback]114247[/snapback]​

lol, yeah.. I'm actually not Canadian neither was that Idiot, but I see your point.

Watch this USA and Canada go to war
:lmfao:
[snapback]114286[/snapback]​

haha....that's great dude!! hahahah!!! :rolf2: :rolf2:

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Hahahaha! F*ckin' right, doggie!

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
:rolf2: :wavey: :burnout: :wavey:

·
Registered
470 Posts
man that frekin lady was realy a pain in the as. i would have wooped her a.s all over the plaze

1 - 11 of 11 Posts