Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's the deal with the mud flaps? Do all of the Z's come with them b/c even on the nissan site the car shown doesn't have them. I just took mine off yesterday and think the lines look much nicer without them, especially behind the front tires. And without the back flaps you get a much nicer view of the back tires from behind. Is there really a need for them or can they be removerd without a problem other than getting more dirt on the car? Many of the Z's on this forum without body kits have kept them on. Just wondering what you guys and gals think...

Attachments

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
I think they came as an option, but a lot of the Z's on lots have them on. (They are called Splash Guards BTW lol) I am certain that they prevent the splash, but also rock chips to the sides as well.....hey, if you like the way it looks, then that is all that counts!!! ! :clap:

·
Registered
300 Posts
Mine has them and I like them, but I've seen Z's without them and they look good too. Either way - it's up to you. But they do in fact keep the car cleaner and prevent a lot of small chips from the rockers (at least the front ones do).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts