Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else changed theirs and to what?

To get it started - I just ordered a MOMO Evo F-16 in bright silver for my 6MT

Attachments

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll post a pick when it is in, but it should look real nice with the frost interior.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
[/quote]

I actually have considered getting this exact same shift knob for a long time. Looking forward to your pics after install, and could you also include a review after install? Thanks and enjoy!

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
most certainly will.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Eagerly awaiting pics of that momo knob. How does it feel also? Looks nice!

·
Registered
470 Posts
ive got the nismo carbon fiber!!

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wooohoooo!! shipped yesterday, should be here on Tuesday - can't wait. I will post the pics and give you all a eval/first impressions next week!

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
so here are some pics...need to work on the boot fitament to the bottom of the shifter, but it will require the boot coming off!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Attachments

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Attachments

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Attachments

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

Attachments

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
How does it feel? Has the shifting feel changed? Any other comments on the shifter?

Looks good!

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
So here is my review after 2 days.

Install was incredibly easy, however the base of the OEM knob has a flat area that mates to the boot. On the underside of the boot, there seems to be a flat washer that needs to be removed to mate properly.

Leather insert on the knob is soft and comfortable, silver finish fits the interior of my PPW perfectly. I am a little unhappy with the lower cover of the knob as the leather wrap gave to easy and I will need to glue prior to reassy.

Little bit taller, but sits at a nice height

shifting from 1 to 2nd has gotten better for me due to positioining of the knob and ability to have a natural grip.

Pistol Grip is excellent, however, you can hold the shaft, you can put fingers thru the opening, you can put your palm accross the top - all positons are very comfy.

Overall I am very satisfied, I will post some pics when I get the boot fixed up. Thanks for all the nice comments.

·
Registered
6,899 Posts
Originally posted by buZam@Jun 9 2005, 08:53 PM
you can hold the shaft, you can put fingers thru the opening, you can put your palm accross the top - all positons are very comfy.
[snapback]112246[/snapback]​

getting a little intimate with "your knob" i see. :rolf2: :lmfao:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts