Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know if anyone ever heard of this product but my baby girl has a habit of drawing on the walls and I could not get these **** crayon marks off. I was at Walmart and was looking for something to use when this guy was talking to his wife of this product. I then asked him what it was and how it works so he basicly sold me on it. The box comes with 4 pads and the stuff worked great but here is the amazing part of it. I tried it on a hidden part of my Orange leather and it removed a lot of the dirty layer on my leather seats that I could not get off for the life of me.....I was unsure if it would damage my leather but after I got it bright and looking new I reconditioned the leather to be safe......I was completley amazed at how much these things work on my leather.....I highly recommend it but could not understand why it worked so good as I have tried everything to clean my leather seats. The only downside of all this is I did not take before and after pics of my seats as you would be able to see the difference. I highly urge you guys with light colored leather to try this thing and also those with the frost interior with all those scuff marks.....try this thing here is some more info on these Magic Eraser things

http://cruftbox.com/blog/archives/000988.html

·
Premium Member
12,469 Posts
Thanks for the info. :yourock:

Orange leather seats kick a$$...glad you found a way to clean them up.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Yeah, thanks for the info! I have some dark spots on my leather panels that I can't get cleaned for some reason. I'll have to give this a try. :clap:

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
thanks for the review.. I have seen TV ads for this but wasnt sure what to think. I might go grab some now.

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
I've been posting about this product and interior clean up for OVER a year :lol: And you guys finally listen? :ahhh: Geez.

link

link2

link3

Yes, it's a great product, and I've been using it on my frost interior for a long time now. I make sure that I wipe everything down afterwards w/ a damp microfiber towel, and use the appropriate dressing after that. It takes all the scuff marks and everything off those pesky door panels too! :lol:

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Never tried it on wheels before. I'd be hesitant to use it on any painted surfaces actually. :dunno: I just use it on the plastic interior panels. There has to be something in that thing that is a cleaner. I'd rather just wax/seal the wheels to make cleaning easier. On a side note: Get rid of those OEM brake pads asap. I have the Hawk HPS pads and the brake dust is NIL. With the oem pads I was washing the Z just b/c the wheels were dirty w/ brake dust.

Check this out too:

www.wheelwax.com makes cleaning easier. You could also use your favorite wax/polymer sealant, although I'd use a sealant b/c w/ the heat from the brakes, a natural carnuba wax will go away quickly............

·
Registered
450 Posts
Never tried it on wheels before. I'd be hesitant to use it on any painted surfaces actually. :dunno: I just use it on the plastic interior panels. There has to be something in that thing that is a cleaner. I'd rather just wax/seal the wheels to make cleaning easier. On a side note: Get rid of those OEM brake pads asap. I have the Hawk HPS pads and the brake dust is NIL. With the oem pads I was washing the Z just b/c the wheels were dirty w/ brake dust.

Check this out too:

www.wheelwax.com makes cleaning easier. You could also use your favorite wax/polymer sealant, although I'd use a sealant b/c w/ the heat from the brakes, a natural carnuba wax will go away quickly............
Just curious about it. I use Simple Green to clean them and put Klasse Gloss on them. This seems to keep them cleaner. New pads will be put on next Spring.

·
Registered
909 Posts
I've actually been using the Auto Magic eraser on my wheels lately. It works quite well but it's not very durable. It breaks up easily if you're not careful.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts