Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK Guys, time to help a girl out....tonight on the way home I was messing w/ the digi speedo guage, going thru the screens, and something is really troubling me. I noticed last week that she seemed to be guzzling gas pretty quickly. I just filled up Monday, have only 180 miles on the trip meter which I zero out w/ every fill up kind of a wierd obsessive compulsive thing I guess. Anyways....I only have like 1/3 of a tank left. Another few things, I was messing w/ it as I left circut city which is like 5 miles from home or less. It said 180 miles left to empty. When I got home 5 miles later it said 140 miles left to empty. The MPG reading is 0.7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wtf: is going on here? How can I be getting less than one mpg? I sit right around 20.0 all the time. Now this? I have to change my oil to winter weight but it hasn't gotten that cold yet, and I am driving highway miles averaging probably 70-75 for most of the 20 mile trip to work. I am not punching it at every take off and not driving like a complete maniac, so what's up? HELP!!!

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Mine was telling me the other day that I was getting 1.2 mpg on the hwy and I got 420 miles out of a tank (pure interstate driving)

:dunno:

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
or worse - if you have a gas line leak, you'll want to get that checked out right away.

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
I don't know if jinxxy ever figured this one out, but it just happened to me too. I held in the bottom button while staring at the MPG screen and after about 15 seconds or so I could see things reset. Works fine now

1 - 7 of 7 Posts