Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all!
I'm Michele, currently located in STL, MO.
Hubby is getting relocated soon (probably next few months) and we're thnking of picking Phoenix as the location of choice!

Just wondering -- since I was in Tempe once a looong time ago -- should we go there?!!

We're DINKS + 1 dog. See sig for cars. We require an airport withing driving distance.
I'd prefer a house to move into right away; he's thinking apartment to give us time to find the right neighborhood.

We're not partiers or big drinkers. We're kinda home bodies or we're at the race track /drag strip or working.

Please ask me the questions I need to ask myself when thinking of moving out there. I want to make the best decision possible! :)
We have other states / cities we could move to, but we think this is our best option.

Please also give me your opinions -- where should I stay away from? where should I really look at living?

Note: we'll be travelling there on vacation in about 2 weeks (just changed our previous vaca plans to check this area out before the move!) I'll take your positive suggestions and put these on my list of places to look at while we're there!

Thank in advance for your help, questions and answers!!
~Michele

·
Premium Member
3,584 Posts
What is a dink?I have one,but I spell mine with a "c",not an "n".

Contact the local police dept.,of the town you choose.Talk to the "dispatcher",ask her about the neighborhood(street) you (may)choose.It's best to talk to the Senior Dispatcher,they know what areas and streets are good, or not so good.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Hey good on choice on AZ...but then again I'm a bit partial. ;) Tempe is a nice place, but you've got the whole valley to choose from. Mesa, Scottsdale, Chandler, and a few more. Hop on AZ350Z.com...there are a bunch of people that go to events and hang out. I'm sure there'll be more feedback there about the valley then I can give right now as I am overseas.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts