Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey to all the Texas guys/gals....I live in Baton Rouge,Louisiana and I am going to be moving to Houston in the next 2 months with my g/f ...I wanted to get in touch with some people I can meet up with that may be able to show me around a little bit....Maybe I can have you over to have some good cajun food one day...and show you how we do it in CAJUN COUNTRY!!!!

I am getting a new job down there making some good money and hopefully will be doing some major performance to my car in the near future....

I hope to meet some of you in the near future....

I will keep you posted to when the big move will be....

Peace Jonathan

·
Registered
254 Posts
Let me know when it all goes down. I only moved to Houston about 6 months ago and only know a little about the area. I actually live in The Woodlands which is about 30 miles North of middle Houston.

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
So your going to be leaving before Zdayz Jonathan?

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am coming to Zdays...thats for sure....I still will be hanging out in Baton Rouge and going to shows etc...but you will have to come to Houston and vistit one weekend.

we still need to get together one day soon when the weather clears up a little!!!!!

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Yeah Jonathan you have my # right? Give me a call and we can set something up

·
Registered
33 Posts
Sup guys,
I've lived here in Houston for about 7 years now so if yall wanna drop me a PM I can show yall around. I live pretty much in the middle of everything.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts