Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
now those are some speculated numbers compared to edmunds tests...i'm curious to see who's actually accurate???

http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do/Drive...;mktid=cj260233

0-60 = 5.1 seconds (4.9 seconds with 1 foot of rollout like on a drag strip)

1/4 mile = 13.4 seconds at 104.8 mph

G's on skidpad = 0.97g

BUT this is impressive... 60-0 = 101 ft!

we all know that this shows what a good/above average driver can do compared to a Race car/experienced driver so i'd be safe to say that the for average numbers for everyone who will buy this will be in this range:

0-60 = 4.9
1/4 mile = 13.4
skidpad G's = .98

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
QUOTE (Black Z Eddie @ Nov 28 2008, 01:36 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=561279
It would be cool if they do road course track tests kinda like Top Gear to give a more visual perspective of how the acceleration, braking, and cornering ability go hand-in-hand. ****, if they lend me one, I'll do it for them. :)
+1

I'd like to see a good 15 minute video and the Z34's capabilities.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm interested in the "SynchroRev Match" gizmo for the manual, it does the heel n toe for you??? I would like to see it in action. Thou this car is awesome on the stats, I'm not sold on the looks yet until I see it in person. But I wasn't sold on the z33 either till I saw it in person and drove it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Also that blue on the MT article reminds me of bmw m3 Laguna Seca blue. I wish I had that color for my z but oh well.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Looks like both Car and Driver and Motor Trend are quoting the 370 as being slightly heavier than the last Zs they tested. Not by much, though.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts