Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so this nice looking Le Mans Sunset 350Z drives up Strawberry Hill in Stamford, CT most mid-week mornings, and I see it from my office window.

If you turned right at the start of the hill, into Hillandale Ave, you'd see my very own Le Mans Sunset 350Z :D

Also there's a Black Z usually parted on Maple Tree Avenue in Stamford, almost at the Darien border; a grey (fav color, btw), not silver, 350Z parked at the appartment block on the corner of Maple Tree Ave and Courtland Ave; and finally I've seen once or twice am awesome red 350Z with body kit and large rear wing along Courtland Ave... dude.. sweetest Z I've seen with my own eyes!

seem to be quite a number around my part of town.. thankfully in the rest of the town there's very few.. the people near me just happen to have great taste :goodtimes:

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
:postpics: we need :kewlpics:

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Originally posted by ayman350z@Aug 24 2005, 04:08 PM
it was probably me
[snapback]149068[/snapback]​

Only one way to find out. How about both of you post pics and then we can compare.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Originally posted by Mac@Aug 24 2005, 04:35 PM
so this nice looking Le Mans Sunset 350Z drives up Strawberry Hill in Stamford, CT most mid-week mornings, and I see it from my office window.

If you turned right at the start of the hill, into Hillandale Ave, you'd see my very own Le Mans Sunset 350Z :D

Also there's a Black Z usually parted on Maple Tree Avenue in Stamford, almost at the Darien border; a grey (fav color, btw), not silver, 350Z parked at the appartment block on the corner of Maple Tree Ave and Courtland Ave; and finally I've seen once or twice am awesome red 350Z with body kit and large rear wing along Courtland Ave... dude.. sweetest Z I've seen with my own eyes!

seem to be quite a number around my part of town.. thankfully in the rest of the town there's very few.. the people near me just happen to have great taste  :goodtimes:
[snapback]148996[/snapback]​

Hey, I got a Black 350z with 20" Black rims and I work in Stamford... at the end of Summer St..... I agree with you there are alot of 350z s around here... there are about 5 in my garage... a blue roadster, a blue coupe and 2 silver coupes and me...

I normally catch 1 or 2 every now and then on the merrit coming up from NY.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts