Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to get an oil change at the Nissan dealer today. On the way out, another LeMans Z was behind me for a while (it was a ZR though, touring w/ the mesh seats[the ones I want], automatic, nice seats though). We were driving on John Young Parkway.

Talked to an owner of a redline touring auto Z who also goes to UF. He noticed my UF hat and started up a conversation (I've seen the guy in Gainesville before, I'm almost 100% sure). Then I saw a CS Z heading west on Conroy-Windermere and then another CS heading in the opposite direction on I4.

The dealership had 16 brand new Zs, 1 used, and 4 Zs getting serviced. They had every '05 color Z except LeMans (makes me rare!). The Ultra Yellow is alright, but not enough metallic imo. It was a Base model with yellow insert leather seats and a Z logo on them ($1,500, LOL). It also had "special chrome wheel package," which was just chromed 17" stock wheels....$3,995!!!! The **** base model was $33,000!

Oh yea, the Nissan dealer had a '55 Chevy couple inside with a nice engine (n/a though) and a restored 1st gen Ford Thunderbird in an ugly teal color. I don't know why those were the only 2 cars inside the showroom and they were fenced off, weird...Btw this is a Nissan-Hyundai dealer and it didn't make sense to see this, lol.

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
ouch.. that is some serious price gouging on those base model upgrades.. hmm 19" volks at 1800$ VS 17" chrome factory at 4000$ ... hmmm that is a touch decision.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts