1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
lol... wash the car m8!

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Come on guys ... dirty wheel and exhaust give it that racing feeling and make the car look quicker than it is ;-) Afterall, imagine seeing an F1 car with clean wheels ... it'd look like there's something wrong with it ;-)

ps. I like the rear-quarter shot ... very few pictures where the 350Z looks good from that angle (IMHO), but it looks good in that pic.

·
Registered
5,719 Posts
I still haven't checked my pics yet...

·
Registered
5,719 Posts
Easton's pretty good, and after a while you can pick his style.

His best work is in post-production, with his image effects. From what I've seen / read, most of his "action" shots (like above) are taken still, and then given motion blur etc with Photoshop.

Still, it looks good. He had some nice Z33 photos floating around.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Jeez you guys are harsh :doh:

That car looks pretty good considering it was straight after a drive to Newcastle from Sydney and besides... some people have to work during the day, no time to wash car! :nana:

Besides, some would say the wheels look better with a "gunmetal finish" :)

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
I agree that Easton's photos are very good. But in this day and age, a good artistic director can make an average photographer look like a pro.
Iggy, nice pics, but clean the wheels!!!! I have always like the Rays wheels. What rubber do you have?

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The rubber is some cheap **** Nexxen tyre on the back and the RE040 on front. The guy I bought it off wasn't into the technicalities of cars and all and didn't really understand the impact of putting those tyres on it (or aligning the fronts either!).

I'll be whaking semi-slicks on these in the near future! :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts