Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
U.S. owners are starting to post pics of their new cars at www.elisetalk.com I love this one:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
pic 2

Attachments

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
pic 3

Attachments

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Starting price is around $49k, I think. Don't forget sales tax, tabs, insurance, and maybe a luxury tax...;0(

Richard, for a second I thought that was your driveway!

I still like the way they look.

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
<span style="color:darkblue">I'm still not a fan, but I thought this was a good pic

</span>

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
I'd like to see a 350Z in that green color!

Yeah, black socks would have been worse. Let's just hope he's wearing shoes and not sandals! LOL Those crazy europeans! Socks and sandals and speedo's seem to be a staple of the european males wardrobe!

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Originally posted by jinxxycat@Aug 9 2004, 10:40 AM
^^^OMG
driver is wearing white socks w/ shorts :eek:

Hey, I wear white socks w/shorts! But that's because I work out at the gym, and wearing sandals is kinda weird there.

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Originally posted by SmoothZ+Aug 9 2004, 12:52 PM-->QUOTE (SmoothZ @ Aug 9 2004, 12:52 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-jinxxycat
@Aug 9 2004, 10:40 AM
^^^OMG
driver is wearing white socks w/ shorts :eek:

Hey, I wear white socks w/shorts! But that's because I work out at the gym, and wearing sandals is kinda weird there.

Zubaz shorts?

·
Registered
232 Posts
ITS SO COMFORTABLE... i wear shocks and sedals just around the house, outside, cutting the grass and so on...give it a try, ull love it !!!!

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Haha. I hate socks. I'd never wear them if I could. Give me my nice comfy Adidas sandals and nothing else!

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Dirn, so you work naked? That's an image...

J/K! I had to look at that pic again and saw the dark shoes. What an idiot. I like sandals for my casual wear, but can't drive the Z with them on. Shoes and socks are for sports and really cold days.

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Originally posted by SmoothZ@Aug 9 2004, 02:42 PM
Dirn, so you work naked?  That's an image...

J/K!  I had to look at that pic again and saw the dark shoes.  What an idiot.  I like sandals for my casual wear, but can't drive the Z with them on.  Shoes and socks are for sports and really cold days.

<span style="color:darkblue">Is there something wrong with that? Haha. Someone needs to get his mind out of the gutter. The sandals can stay on when driving the Z, but have to come off in the Si. There's some stupid floor mat like thing sewn into the carpetting, and the back of the sandal gets caught when releasing the clutch

And I'm glad Josh was able to finally get us back on topic</span>

1 - 20 of 25 Posts