Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What the body shop did right: V1 lip is molded in perfect and really looks good. The Nismo skirts take a little getting used to but overall I'm pleased with them as well. The front emblem is gone ...job well done there too.

Opps: They oversprayed the car...I got it off with claybar in about an hour...had to polish all the glass...paint smooth again. Irks me since I gave them my car cover to prevent something like this from happening. They had no explanation but said the would "buff" it out...no thanks.

My hood is difficult to close...the bumper has been off 4/5 times now and it takes some care to close it properly. I showed them how to do it, they didn't listen and I now have two very small indentations in my hood just above the hood latch points...hoping the pop-a-dent guys can repair this.

Some moron sat in the drivers seat with a screwdriver or something in his back pocket...marred the leather seat. Fixed with leather condidtioner.

The experience could have been better...but overall a wash if the small indentations can be poped out.

10 hours labor for molding bumper and filling emblem plus 3 hours prep on the parts, including skirts. 7.5 hours paint labor. 7.5 hours paint supplies labor. Total cost $884 excluding cost of parts.

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
Bill, need to edit the third post, it says GReddy :oops:

I'll edit this once you see it.

Looks great!

·
Registered
790 Posts
that looks bad ass! ah - hate emblems I want that done~!

holy crap I need to spend some money on my car

~Z~

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
Originally posted by Nis350ZTT@Jul 12 2005, 07:49 PM
Bill, need to edit the third post, it says GReddy :oops:

I'll edit this once you see it.

Looks great!
[snapback]130965[/snapback]​

1 - 12 of 12 Posts