Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Not sure what we'll end up with here in Aus?
But I do like the rear light assembly on the 06 model as it improves the slightly plain look of the earlier models. Zenons I can live with / without.
I don't like the new 5 spoke alloys - the 35th ann alloys and rays are much nicer.
Thanks for sharing David.

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
im not a fan of the interior, dont think its any better or worse, just not my thang with that big silver plastic piece around the shifter

i do like the idea of illuminated cruise control switches, so will put those on the 'to buy' list, and also grab a set of those LED tailights if theyre plug n play

i dont like the front headlights and 'mouth' in the bottom bumper, makes the car look like Herbie, very gay

not sure what headlights we'll get in Aus though, as the 4 led sidelights up top are a no no for ADRs, also the xenons without headlight washers would be a no go as well

·
Registered
562 Posts
The only thing that I like is the cup holders in the doors, I would kill for that. I'll skip on the rest. The HIDs are ugly, looks like it's wearing coke bottle glasses.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Nope, but on my next trip to gold coast I don't have to worry about the dodgy cup holder breaking.

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
Nuff u could buy one of these

screen.width*0.7) {this.resized=true; this.width=screen.width*0.7; this.alt='Click here to open new window';}" onmouseover="if(this.resized) this.style.cursor='hand';" onclick="if(this.resized) {window.open('http://any-s.net/350z/images/cupsilver.jpg');}" />

leave it in the glove box and get it out when u need it

·
Registered
5,719 Posts
Those rims are horrid. They look like crab claws. The dip in the lower lip is a bit contrived, too.

Interior-wise, the silvery shifter surround is a bit stupid, and the HVAC controls look techno now, but could probably turn tacky quickly.

I'd love the stereo controls on the wheel, though.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No one commented on the new forged Rays for the Track model 18 x 9 front and 19 x 10 rears ? Plus the new colour Interlagos Fire ?

Cheers

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
sure does if u want pimpin 21s

the door trims would be an easy swap

i had planned for some custom door trim work during my ice install, and now thinking of just buying the new doors instead hmmmmm

but where has the folding mirror switch gone

·
Registered
562 Posts
My left door trim is slightly damaged, so buying the ones from 2006 might be a good option. It also looks like it's made of better plastic.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
wow... the track version rear wheels have gone up to 10J?! that is totally sick though!!! And also the front wheels and the rear wheels are in different sizes like NSX and lotus... NICE combo!

cheers,

richie

·
Registered
889 Posts
Wheels are butt ugly but the sizes are nice. I hope they sorted out the front end so that you can now actually change the settings. Not holding my breath though.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts