Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[attachmentid=16467]

I have a Canon EOS DSLR Rebel that is 8 mega pixels, has 512 MB memory card, 18mm-55mm lens, all of the paperwork and software. I have honestly used this camera 4-5 times. It is a very nice camera, but for those that are serious about picture quality and have the time to spend learning the "ins and outs" of the camera. I paid $870and $940 after taxes from Best Buy. I also have the extended warranty for it. I didn't realize how involved this camera was, so I am sticking with the little point and click cameras. The Canon is in the box and I guarantee it is MINT and free of ANY defects. I am asking $670 for it and can ship same day. If interested or have any questions, please eamil me at [email protected] Thanx....Jamie

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
[attachmentid=16467]

I have a Canon EOS DSLR Rebel that is 8 mega pixels, has 512 MB memory card, 18mm-55mm lens, all of the paperwork and software. I have honestly used this camera 4-5 times. It is a very nice camera, but for those that are serious about picture quality and have the time to spend learning the "ins and outs" of the camera. I paid $870and $940 after taxes from Best Buy. I also have the extended warranty for it. I didn't realize how involved this camera was, so I am sticking with the little point and click cameras. The Canon is in the box and I guarantee it is MINT and free of ANY defects. I am asking $670 for it and can ship same day. If interested or have any questions, please eamil me at [email protected] Thanx....Jamie

How's $650?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.