Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Originally posted by jinxxycat@Aug 19 2005, 03:17 PM
Whoo HOO just ordered my new Hawk rears from pepboys (since they are a warehouse item) going to get fronts, they are in stock, today after work.  Have an appt at my shop to have pads swapped and fluid changed since it's 2 1/2 years old.  I should be good to go! :clap: Wheeeeeeeeee :shiftdrive:
[snapback]147257[/snapback]​

Excellent. :)

We will have a few people there. The fee for the auto x will be $20. I will be in charge of that area, so hopefully I can break away and instruct those who are doing flat out. :)

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Originally posted by jinxxycat@Aug 18 2005, 04:44 PM
OK I got one confirmed........not for open lapping but for meet/AutoX if possible.....

Who is going:
Terri:  Jinxxycat
Fooch:  Fooch
Anderskorn from e350z...
[snapback]146993[/snapback]​

Chris another guy from everything350z sent money in for flat out. :irock: :goodtimes: So AutoX and Flat out are at the same time? This guy is coming from Jersey or NYC I forget which, but wants to know if there are any military bases out that way that he could stay at a hotel for cheap? :yourock:

·
Premium Member
6,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Originally posted by jinxxycat+Aug 21 2005, 11:22 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-jinxxycat
@Aug 18 2005, 04:44 PM
OK I got one confirmed........not for open lapping but for meet/AutoX if possible.....

Who is going:
Terri:  Jinxxycat
Fooch:  Fooch
Anderskorn from e350z...
[snapback]146993[/snapback]​

Chris another guy from everything350z sent money in for flat out. :irock: :goodtimes: So AutoX and Flat out are at the same time? This guy is coming from Jersey or NYC I forget which, but wants to know if there are any military bases out that way that he could stay at a hotel for cheap? :yourock:
[snapback]147622[/snapback]​

Cool! The more the merrier.

Not sure about the millitary base question... sorry. There are however very cheap, crappy motels though! Doesn't that sound good! .. :)

the auto x area will be at the same time yes.. It will be difficult for me to provide instruction on the north track and attend/manage the auto x area. I am thinking of a way to fix this.

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Well if it helps, Earl told Doug that he would be happy to ride w/ me? Whatever is easiest for you.......trying to get Matt: Onii to come too, he's here in pgh as well, thinking of getting a caravan together.

BTW how is the condition of the track? Should I tape my headlights? Are there rocks? I am getting so freaking excited I can hardly stand myself! :ahhh: :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
6,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Originally posted by jinxxycat@Aug 21 2005, 08:27 PM
Well if it helps, Earl told Doug that he would be happy to ride w/ me?  Whatever is easiest for you.......trying to get Matt:  Onii to come too, he's here in pgh as well, thinking of getting a caravan together. 

BTW how is the condition of the track?  Should I tape my headlights?  Are there rocks?    I am getting so freaking excited I can hardly stand myself! :ahhh:  :biggrin:
[snapback]147730[/snapback]​

Well that's cool.

The condition is fine. You can tape them up if you want I suppose. I have never.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts