Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,866 Posts
Originally posted by jinxxycat@Jun 23 2005, 10:15 AM
So I know very little about it, I guess we pay for the GA ticket at the gate?  $20 and how do we get into where the clubs will be parked?  Do we need credentials?  (I have my ECZA lanyard lol)
[snapback]119731[/snapback]​

No credentials required, just the 20 bucks lol. The guys at the gate normally know where to direct you - I will be talking with our Prez today and will get the location for our group. Last year we were right at the edge of the road so you could not miss it; I don't think you will miss 25+ Z cars parked together anyway. I think you have to register for the parade lap by 10.00 AM - last year it was 11:00 and I almost missed out as I was cruising in from Lake Erie and got a bit waylaid since I took country roads and tried to sneak in the back way, which did not work out real well. I will get all this confirmed and PM yall.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Is this for the Grand Am Cup race? I thought it was later in August?!?! I hope it is not this weekend. Bill and I were going to work on his car. If it is this weekend, sorry Bill, but racing takes prescidence, always.

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by peptidbond@Jun 23 2005, 11:15 AM
Is this for the Grand Am Cup race? I thought it was later in August?!?! I hope it is not this weekend. Bill and I were going to work on his car. If it is this weekend, sorry Bill, but racing takes prescidence, always.
[snapback]119777[/snapback]​

NO, not the grand am cup race.......it's a vintage thing........going b/c zcco and zroc are going........work on car on sat, go to race/meet on sunday :dunno:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts