Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

screen.width*0.7) {this.resized=true; this.width=screen.width*0.7; this.alt='Click here to open new window';}" onmouseover="if(this.resized) this.style.cursor='hand';" onclick="if(this.resized) {window.open('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v213/jinxxycat/05%20OH%20Z%20RUN/05OHZRUN013.jpg');}" />

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

screen.width*0.7) {this.resized=true; this.width=screen.width*0.7; this.alt='Click here to open new window';}" onmouseover="if(this.resized) this.style.cursor='hand';" onclick="if(this.resized) {window.open('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v213/jinxxycat/05%20OH%20Z%20RUN/05OHZRUN026.jpg');}" />

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
nice pics of nice rides. thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
7,569 Posts
Originally posted by illz33@Jul 24 2005, 02:11 PM
nice! :)  you guys look like you had a good time!

I would have loved to have came out.  Next time for sure! :)
[snapback]136482[/snapback]​

Would love to have you join us!

We usually do the runs on Saturdays because of all the Amish country that we drive in Sundays would be VERY frustrating. As it is you have to keep you foot on the brake at the top of any hill because you don't know if a buggy will be on the other side. On Sundays traffic is a lot slower, but the buggies are EVERYWHERE!!!!

I did attempt it once with Peptid & it wasn't a preatty picture :headshake:

·
Premium Member
6,474 Posts
Originally posted by Buff@Jul 24 2005, 05:32 PM

Would love to have you join us!

Well then I will! :) I really wanted to but I've been getting ready for my trip to V. Bc. :)

Def. will be there for the next meet. ;)

How do you guys feel about coming to BeaveRun for a Mini Meet??? We can do it the same time we offer auto x, or open lapping days so you guys can see what is't like first.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.