Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
I saw some Zs around me and I'm just curious which forum they joind!

Now, I think I should advertise our site to them by using the sticker

350Z-TECH.

Anyway, from MI guys nice to meet you.

I'm James living in Troy, and a Korean.

·
Premium Member
5,866 Posts
Born in Grand Rapids, mom's family (Wynsma) all over the place around there and up by Charlevoix. My parents, bless their souls, got me to Ohio at an early age(just kidding!) Go Bucks! (Whats their record against M the last 4 years again?) Columbus club is hosting the Midwest Z Event in July and I personally would like to welcome my fellow Michigan natives to the great state of Ohio. Event is the weekend of July 15; check out www.zroc.org for details as they become available!

·
Registered
199 Posts
[/quote]
There are a few of us and we are mostly on my350z forum. I have been looking at others and seem to find a very large group in our area. I live out in Shelby Township. We are planning a meet in April location has not been decided yet. pm me if you want more info be happy to share and check out the other forum!
Gerry

·
Registered
22 Posts
Living here in Southfield, MI. Orginally from Toronto but now in MI. Ya the roads really do suck here.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Hey nicks350, if you see a black Z with tinted windows and aftermarket wheels cruizin' around Livonia....thats me. My car's only out on nice days until the spring weather breaks. There's a group that loosely gets together a few times a year, which is usually coordinated on the my350z site.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts