Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
now I found u in MI who is on this site!! I know there are some more 350Z owners in MI, but they are just interested in their cars not performance or other things like us. I think we should get some more MI 350Z guys here, don't we?!

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Michigan sucks, go Buckeyes!!!

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Originally posted by gdojr@Aug 7 2004, 09:46 PM
We like to stay under the radar the first half of the season.

They like to stay under the radar the second half ot the season too

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Michigan sucks, the state that is...they wiped out the entire population of wolverines in the 19th century. Mean people suck!

I'm going to root for the Buckeyes just because my little bro likes 'em. May both MI teams go down in flames...

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Originally posted by SmoothZ@Sep 17 2004, 10:47 AM
Michigan sucks, the state that is...they wiped out the entire population of wolverines in the 19th century.  Mean people suck!

I'm going to root for the Buckeyes just because my little bro likes 'em.  May both MI teams go down in flames...

Dude, why so bitter?

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Me, bitter? I just don't like anything from MI. It's complicated, but long story short I got tired of hearing about how great that state is from an old buddy of mine. I've been there, and it's just like any other state in the rural areas, but the cities don't take care of themselves - roads suck.

Great strip clubs, though!

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Looks like the Bucks may not be all here this year. Pre-ranked 9th (I think) and didn't do so well last week. Hopefully we can improve this week.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Since the 'other' site is down so often, it's likely more members are coming over here, as this site is becoming the best 350Z site.

To those who are in Michigan(especially in southeast MI area). Be sure to post up and say hello. We can use this forum to share tech-tips, vendor-recommendation, good/bad dealership experiences, meets etc.

Rgd,
Mickey

·
Registered
21 Posts
I'm from Grand Rapids, MI. Not sure if there is a point to have a Great Lakes forum here... Forums are to unite people, who limit talk to the smaller number of people?

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
<span style="color:darkblue">The point of the Great Lakes forum isn't for people from the Great Lakes area to just talk to each other, it's so you can notify each other of events and whatnot in the area. Or be like "hey, I'm looking for a body shop near Grand Rapids, anyone know of a good one?"</span>

1 - 20 of 29 Posts