Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm at about 19,500 on my Z and the stock rear tires are shot. I'm thinking of getting the Pilot Sport A/S. I was looking for feedback on how they are in the Wet, Cold, and Occasional Snow we have in the Northeast. Are loud or run rough? I'll leave the stocks on the front b/c they were replaced around 16,000 by Nissan (tire-feathering).

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Originally posted by molehalf@Jul 15 2005, 01:33 PM
I'm at about 19,500 on my Z and the stock rear tires are shot.  I'm thinking of getting the Pilot Sport A/S.  I was looking for feedback on how they are in the Wet, Cold, and Occasional Snow we have in the Northeast.  Are loud or run rough?  I'll leave the stocks on the front b/c they were replaced around 16,000 by Nissan (tire-feathering).
[snapback]132385[/snapback]​

I haven't used them personally but there are good reviews on them. I have the Toyo Proxes T1-S (they are now R's tho on the market, difft tread design). I think personally ANY tire is better than the crappy stock ones we got.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I'm down here in "hot" East Texas and I like mine so far. Have over 10,000 miles on them and they are holding up fine. Mine's a daily drive with a little over a 100 mile round trip to work. Seem fine in hot, wet, weather. No roar like the feathering Bridgestones. They are a bit pricey and Discount Tire couldn't tell me how long they would last or how much mileage I would get. I drive conservatively most of the time. Hope this helps you in your decisions.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Just orderedpilot sports for the rears, after a sideways incident on a freeway onramp yesterday. They reviewed well, says they'll wear better than the stockers....

We'll see...I have a roadtrip coming up Fri. expecting tires Wed.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Originally posted by illz33@Jul 18 2005, 04:20 PM
what are you running up front?
[snapback]133569[/snapback]​

My warranteed s03's...should be interesting.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts