Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it me, or does this site not allow one to search members by geographical location?

It would be cool to know who is close so we could announce events and email 'neighbors' or set up meet locations conducive to local owners.

I think we could use this to meet people, make new friends, and showcase the Z in larger crowds and/or events.

Just my 2 cents...

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Yeah Jaysen I really like this idea. Also about chat room location. Would you be able to put a link to it where the old shoutbox used to be. I think more people would see it that way.

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
Originally posted by Dave079@Jun 11 2004, 02:44 PM
Yeah Jaysen I really like this idea. Also about chat room location. Would you be able to put a link to it where the old shoutbox used to be. I think more people would see it that way.

yea i can add a link but where should it be put?

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Originally posted by 350z+Jun 11 2004, 02:06 PM-->QUOTE (350z @ Jun 11 2004, 02:06 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-Dave079
@Jun 11 2004, 02:44 PM

yea i can add a link but where should it be put?

How about where it says listen to music here. Either above or below it.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for looking into it, Jaysen. Look forward to seeing what magic you can do!

Woohoo!! I made it to 100 posts!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts