Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1061 - 1074 of 1074 Posts

·
Premium Member
508 Posts
Still got the original 03 in the garage, picked up a 260Z this past summer, and have a new job.
I had a 240 for a while. I was going to drop an RB in it. Sold off the entire project. Now I want a 240sx. My heart is into drifting now, and I want to use the 350 for Drag racing once I drop the money for a built block and a TT.

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
edit: nvrmind... upload did not work! :(

·
Premium Member
12,469 Posts
whoaaaa.....where did you come from? Hope all is well...when will you make another appearance in the mountains?
Hi Robin! I come from the depths of despair that is the wholesale Southern yellow pine framing lumber business. I'm about as well as can be expected. Don't know how we'll withstand the next downturn...thankfully we're not carrying much debt load.

I hope you're been staying busy.

I'm suprised Steve and his ZROC crew haven't purchased a cabin in thier designated ole timers-"who's got my teeth?" section of the Village. I'll call Fontana and see if they have a tent I can borrow for a few days.

·
Premium Member
12,469 Posts
We're working on him! Nice pups, K.
Thanks. Under supervision calm and gentle...on thier own The Apocolypse.

What is on your Z from SSR? Also see you're using Amsoil. I switched from Motul to Redline (in Angie's car...i think mine still has the break-in oil in it) and Redline has performed well. Change it out every 8K miles. It's going in the Z too.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
I like Redline. I've used them in both my Z's. I might try Amsoil, though.

Nice to see you back, Kenny!

:thatsfunny: ZROC and the old timers cabin.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
:clap: Thanks for taking the hint. :lol:

1061 - 1074 of 1074 Posts