Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1021 - 1040 of 1074 Posts

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
The car's looking pretty good. When's your girl coming over to keep the Z chicks company?

·
Premium Member
5,666 Posts
that's a good question... she's addicted to playing treasure isle on FB right now.. so I dunno bout that lol

·
Registered
346 Posts
Yea on guard..... :drink2::starwars:
I remember guarding a Matress when I was in AIT. Room mate and I decided to hide our dick of a roomates bed in the shower. Someone saw it and turned the water on it. They made us do shifts outside the barracks standing at parade rest in the sun til it dried.........lmao.

·
Premium Member
511 Posts
I remember guarding a Matress when I was in AIT. Room mate and I decided to hide our dick of a roomates bed in the shower. Someone saw it and turned the water on it. They made us do shifts outside the barracks standing at parade rest in the sun til it dried.........lmao.
Hahah.. I used to do that to my privates.... Just finished my Drill Sergeant time.. It was awesome to train over 3000 Soldiers.. :drink2:

·
Registered
346 Posts
Hahah.. I used to do that to my privates.... Just finished my Drill Sergeant time.. It was awesome to train over 3000 Soldiers.. :drink2:

Basic was awesome. Once you figure out it's all a **** head game it's too much fun.

Had a drill named SSG Huffman. Little short bish talking crap all the time about how we were all pussies cuz he had his jungle boots on and his feet weren't cold. Caught him changing the batteries in his socks a few days later......lol

·
Premium Member
511 Posts
Basic was awesome. Once you figure out it's all a **** head game it's too much fun.

Had a drill named SSG Huffman. Little short bish talking crap all the time about how we were all pussies cuz he had his jungle boots on and his feet weren't cold. Caught him changing the batteries in his socks a few days later......lol
Wow, I was a Drill Sergeant at Fort Leonard Wood Missouri, never once wore a jacket or Goretex, never had a sock heater or anything crazy like that. I always put myself in a worse situation than my Soldiers. Always had 90pds in my ruck, and lead by example. Which is the only way to motivate and lead Soldiers who really will look up to you.

I never encountered a problem nor any Soldier getting disrespectful, thank god for it and never once had a Soldier point a weapon at me etc.. :drink2:

·
Registered
346 Posts
Wow, I was a Drill Sergeant at Fort Leonard Wood Missouri, never once wore a jacket or Goretex, never had a sock heater or anything crazy like that. I always put myself in a worse situation than my Soldiers. Always had 90pds in my ruck, and lead by example. Which is the only way to motivate and lead Soldiers who really will look up to you.

I never encountered a problem nor any Soldier getting disrespectful, thank god for it and never once had a Soldier point a weapon at me etc.. :drink2:

There should be a Z Owner Soldier Stories thread.

There was one 1st Sgt named Hunter. He was black and crazy as ****. My last name is Hunter and he messed with me from day one. I remember getting out of the cattle truck hearing someone yelling "PFC Hunter Front and center". I ignored it for awhile til there were like 30 of us left out front. I went running up to the guy and he looks at me and asks "What we got in common boy?" At first I was like wtf is this dudes problem til I saw his name tag.............lol. He made me do pushups everytime he saw me....lol.

LIke 6 weeks later we are on a range and he calls me over. I run over and he says "Hey check it out Sgt Major this is what I would look like if I was white".......:starwars:

·
Premium Member
511 Posts
There should be a Z Owner Soldier Stories thread.

There was one 1st Sgt named Hunter. He was black and crazy as ****. My last name is Hunter and he messed with me from day one. I remember getting out of the cattle truck hearing someone yelling "PFC Hunter Front and center". I ignored it for awhile til there were like 30 of us left out front. I went running up to the guy and he looks at me and asks "What we got in common boy?" At first I was like wtf is this dudes problem til I saw his name tag.............lol. He made me do pushups everytime he saw me....lol.

LIke 6 weeks later we are on a range and he calls me over. I run over and he says "Hey check it out Sgt Major this is what I would look like if I was white".......:starwars:
Lol, thats pretty funny.. I loved when the Soldiers did an impression of me.. One of my DS battle buddies had videos but never gave me a copy..

·
Registered
8,295 Posts
Lol. When I first read this, I was thinking, "Oh, no he didn't" :eek:. Ahhh...but, this grasshappa now undastands. :biggrin:
hahaha!!! I got it right away. :wub:
And both of those fellas know me and hopefully love me for my brains no matter the shell. =)

1021 - 1040 of 1074 Posts