Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Administrator
16,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i think that i have decided to limit member downloads to those members who actually contribute to the website.. people who post in the garage, people who contribute to topics in the forum, people who submit information to help the site, and those who post in the product reviews section..

sorry too many people are signing up to download stuff and nothing more.. give something back to the community is all i am asking..

is this asking too much?

YOU MUST HAVE ATLEAST 20 POST TO DOWNLOAD FROM DOWNLOAD CENTER!!

However the things in this thread are for anyone to view!!

thanks

350z-Tech Staff

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
we had and will have it again the 350z service manual in adobe format to download! it will be back, but me and josh got mad that someone copied the link and decided to post it on another forum for others to DL

·
Registered
11 Posts
Originally posted by toykilla@Jan 26 2004, 05:43 PM
i think that i have decided to limit member downloads to those members who actually contribute to the website.. people who post in the garage, people who contribute to topics in the forum, people who submit information to help the site, and those who post in the product reviews section..

sorry too many people are signing up to download stuff and nothing more.. give something back to the community is all i am asking..

is this asking too much?

for now, contact me if u need something and ill give you access..

ill have a better solution soon

thanks

That sounds like a good idea to me

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
****, I was wondering why I couldnt' get into any of those! Guess I'm not 'The One', since I can't find a way to crack this. Blast foiled again!

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
yammy this is only for certain things such as huge programs its not everything, so no need to get mad. if we have a program thast 50 megs and everyone DL's it then it would kill our bandwidth. i hope you understand where we are coming from. what are you looking for anyways? You never know if you ask politely you could possibly get it!!

·
Registered
538 Posts
Originally posted by yammy1@Jul 6 2004, 07:11 PM
Well there goes my future of returning here.. Good jobs dipshit..
Yammy1

The post requirement is simply a way to provide useful information to useful members. I have seen several members, with less than 20 posts, ask for and get specific downloads when requested.

I have never seen anyone call the admins and moderators dipshits and get anything, unless of course, they mean it in a loving and respectful way.

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Originally posted by SCDOO 2@Jul 6 2004, 10:22 PM
If you want to call someone a dipshit go to the my... site.  This site is free of the crap and I'm glad they are going to keep it that way.  Good job Admins.

He can't. He was banned there. But let's just leave this as an honest mistake.

·
Registered
598 Posts
IVE YET TO DOWNLOAD ANYTHING BUT THEN AGAIN I REALLY DONT KNOW THAT MUCH. I GUESS I DEPEND ON OTHERS FOR INFO. ISNT THAT WHAT A FORUM ID FOR?
ON A LIGHTER NOTE SOME OF THE WRITE UPS ARE AWSOME.
MDZOWNER

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
Originally posted by mdzowner@Jul 7 2004, 12:19 AM
IVE YET TO DOWNLOAD ANYTHING BUT THEN AGAIN I REALLY DONT KNOW THAT MUCH. I GUESS I DEPEND ON OTHERS FOR INFO. ISNT THAT WHAT A FORUM ID FOR?
ON A LIGHTER NOTE SOME OF THE WRITE UPS ARE AWSOME.
MDZOWNER

of course and thanks to toykilla for the wonderful write ups and we look forward to many more greatones that he will write!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts