Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The NDSOC is having another Friday Night Drags on Friday 2nd December at Calder Park and will be using the centre of the track to setup a barbie and soft drinks. So get your cars ready and put this event into your diary, should be a top night weather premitting.

Cheers :cheers:

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
I'm in ... it'll save us organizing it and we should have some nice 'sticky tarmac' weather by then.

·
Registered
188 Posts
I'm in. For those who haven't been to the drags yet - this is the way to do it. No long queues and pretty much as many passes as you can handle. I did 10 on my first drag night with NDSOC. It's also very good socially. If you go on your own you'll have to go into the long lines.

Also, I've been wanting to try to reclaim the record!

·
Registered
188 Posts
Originally posted by TPIACE@Sep 7 2005, 03:57 AM
i assume u need a first level Cams license?

anything else?
[snapback]153176[/snapback]​

You don't need a CAMS license - not even sure if you need a driver's licence.

All you need is a car that can pass scrutineering and a helmet and about $40-50 (or there abouts) for entry fee. I think it's $10 for spectators.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
So who's intersted in this? Would be good to get a nice group up there again ... I think it's about time we improved on the times that we managed there last year.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
If people are interested in making an evening of this, then we should start organizing a 'door list'. We'll need a list of people/cars that are coming and will forward it onto NDSOC so that we can get in on their discount and also get into the in-field.

Though as far as the in-field goes, only Nissans will be allowed in there this time. It does not matter what Nissan, but if it's not Nissan then the in-field will be off limits.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
i will going for sure is it sign up on spot or have to sign up b4 going??

'Singing up' just means that your name will be left on the door at Calder. You don't have tp pay until you turn up. Therefore just PM me with your name, and I'll add you to the list.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Hello David M,

I am planning of attending the Drag meet. Please place my name on door list. I will confirm on forum closer to 2nd Dec.

I would like to enter if I could organise a helmet.

Regards,

Matt

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
am planning of attending the Drag meet. Please place my name on door list. I will confirm on forum closer to 2nd Dec.

Sure thing, just me with your full name and I'll add you to the list.

I would like to enter if I could organise a helmet.

I have a spare one if you can't get one anywhere else. It's a little bit on a small side so it might be a bit tight, that's all. Still, it'll fit if need be ... I used to wear it.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
mchapman
Which David are you referring to, DavidM or DavidC (ZTRACK)

DavidM
Count me in plus my son Aaron but I don't think I'll be competing, still waiting on new 2005 Revision 9 gearbox to arrive from the USA, see you all there. :irock:

Cheers :cheers:

1 - 20 of 57 Posts