Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

It's been a week and a bit since I picked up my 35th. I was wondering whether ppl might be interested in a meet up one of these days or a cruise?

cheers,

Des

:shiftdrive:

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
yeah... it will be a good idea to meet up though... I will be in! and Des, if DavidC is coming along, you can check out his TT version of 350z!

cheers,

richie

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Tpiace was also mentioning a meet-up this week. If there's no rain and it's somewhere relatively local (ie. Chady) then I'm happy to meet up. Most evenings are fine for me.

ps Deess, is your car run in?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by DavidM@Aug 14 2005, 10:40 PM
Tpiace was also mentioning a meet-up this week. If there's no rain and it's somewhere relatively local (ie. Chady) then I'm happy to meet up. Most evenings are fine for me.

ps Deess, is your car run in?
[snapback]145417[/snapback]​

Not yet, it's currently at 500 km.

Just checked the weather forecast, this week doesn't look very good, looks like it's raining most days... :doh:

Perhaps early next week or during weekends?

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Just checked the weather forecast, this week doesn't look very good, looks like it's raining most days.

Well this being Melbourne, the weather (and forecast) can change any minute. I'd say just plan it for whatever day/night you want and if it's raining then just call it off for another night. I looked at the forecast right now as well and as it is it looks like Tuesday or Wednesday both could be OK wtherwise.

Still, next week is fine with me and I'm sure I can find some time on the weekend during the day.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Wednesday evening is good for me, plus the weather is going to be good.

Cheers

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
I normally prefer day than night because during the day, you can see all the kits and lines on the zeds...

For me, wednesday night is out because I have already got an arrangement... :(

cheers,

richie

·
Registered
125 Posts
friday night is good for me...i work nights, so evenings arent really that good for me. what time wednesday do most of you have in mind?

cheers
owen

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Both Wednesday night and weekend afternoon are good for me. So somone just needs to pick a time/date and then stick with it ... as it never works out if one waits for everyone to be available at exactly the same time. Someone will always prefer a different date/time.

So far you have/had 3 takers for Wednesday, and 2 takers for the weekend arvo.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Let's make it Sunday afternoon since most ppl can make it then :cheers:

Suggestions on place of meet?

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
I will take weekend arvo too!

Sunday arvo is good for me!

cheers,