Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
I Actually arrive in melbourne on the friday early morning, so if i have the details i would love to meet some of you guys in person.

Cheers

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sorry guys bad news...GTR wont be receive the compliance till friday afternoon..so i can pick up the car only on monday morning..
but i think we still can have a meet up this friday or wait until next week..
david m: i bought a sti for daily drive so atm i got a 03 sti to drive around with!!!!!

·
Registered
262 Posts
Reschedule the meet for next week, we need to alans GTR!!, plus im not able to make it aat all this weekend, its my bday and im going away for the weekend..

·
Registered
123 Posts
Don't mean to hijack the thread but have you guys tried to organise a meet at any stage where all Aussie Z owners on here try to meet up?

Guess its hard seeing where so spread out. But maybe the Melbourne and Sydney boys might be able to meet up??

Just wondering if you have tried already. Would be fun to have lots of Z's in 1 location.

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
when's it my turn already :nunchuk:

sphinx good idea in theory, until you realise how far spread the main cities are. But im happy to welcome any interstate Z owners willing to drive several days to get to melbourne :nana:

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
let say next sat evening....anyone?????????
meeting point is the southbank Mcdonalds on cityroad...(the outdoor carpark behind Mcdonalds) 5:00pm

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Sound like you're hooked on the GTECH meter like crack! ;)

Than, and many other things ;-)

meeting point is the southbank Mcdonalds on cityroad...(the outdoor carpark behind Mcdonalds)

Too busy and 'public' IMHO. I'd rather meet somewhere where you won't have to deal with traffic jams or/and lack of parking. Also somehwere you can do some 'driving' if needed.

Chady McDonalds would be my preferred meeting point, and 2pm on Saturdday would be fine.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Sam any chance of catching up this weekend mate??

Im only in melb on business til Sunday night so let me know...

i will check the forums again tonight..

1 - 20 of 45 Posts