Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
i'd love to meet ya guys. hopefully another meetup will be arranged near march as im currently in Sydney and will be bak in Melbourne in a months time.

anyone willing to organise a great ocean road cruise during march ? been around there with my friends and would love to go bak :D.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
sorry guys forgot im going to sandown to watch my mate race his boxster s

What event is this? Also what color is it ... I see one come to a fair few events.

sure i'll be there.

So which day, and what time are you thinking about meeting?

·
Registered
262 Posts
cant make this weekend guys going away for the weekend, will do next time though.

amuse350: how did you go with kenetix did you call them up, hope i was helpful.

·
Registered
145 Posts
I can meet you at the rowville tyre place, would u be interested in going for a coffee or a drive after you put ur rims on?? Otherwise let me know anyday and time and I should be able

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
nah i wont stick around dude, ill be driving home and stopping past sandown on the way

home for me is 1.5 hours north

i rekon we should do another night meet, everyone seemed free on a wednesday

·
Registered
262 Posts
sorry not this wed, last Wednesday everyone turned up cos the Thursday was a public holiday. i think we should make it some time next week. but dont just change plans cos of me
+ richie might have his car back form nizpro by then?? and might join us. thats one car i would love to see and hear!!!

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
its a private function, few guys are chipping in and hiring the track

I like things like this ... would not mind going to have a look as well if my name was left on the door (or whatever needs to be done so that I can get in).

What year Boxster S is it, and what other cars are expected to be there?

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
its the old shape boxster

he is more my brother's mate, im not sure how its been organised

if i go past and i cant get in ill just continue on home, ill be hanging to go home and detail the car with the new wheels lol

·
Registered
145 Posts
Umm tomorrow night I'll be busy I can do thursday if any1 is up for it, Yun if you want I can call Allen and if no one else wants to go, us three can go out for coffee or something.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ap 350: wht u doing in nizpro??motec???:)
ray: up to u i am fine on any night
but hope can be a big turn out again!!!!!

1 - 20 of 63 Posts