Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys

Its been a while since our last meet, who's interested in organising another?

Meet place would be the same as always - BMW Bodyshop on Lorimer St

Let me know what date you guys prefer, but for now ill suggest a Friday night, say 9.30pm, on July 28th

·
Registered
140 Posts
Hey Sam good to meet you in person the other day. I'm gona try and make it. Keen to check out some hot zeds and that sweet fujitusbo note you got there... :biggrin:

Cheers
Matt

·
Registered
342 Posts
Lately i don't know what i'll be doing in the next 10 minutes. I'll confirm closer to the meet date.

Cheers

Eddie

·
Registered
114 Posts
Hey guys,

Pity I have to work early Saturday morning! However I will be there as I really want to check out Allen's GTR.

Matt

·
Registered
297 Posts
well guys my car atm still doing the clutch..hope by this weekend can get it out from the shop...if not may be have to give this a miss.....

1st time see a lady owner in this forum!!!

wellcome!!!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
South-East Area.....
Hey guys, thanks for the welcome! I picked it up 3 months ago, as u can see from the pic, its daytona blue, which you dont see too many that colour. My plates are blue ZGIRL, which look awesome. Wanted a 'real car' not a little princess car.

Just getting into beefing it up under the bonnet, but dont know where to start without dropping 10K on a supercharger. I am genuinely into cars, love the old aussie muscle falcons, mustangs etc. But cant beat Japanese technology and style (my theory).

Look forward to chatting to you guys more, and probably meeting at your next cruise.

Sharelle.

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
hahaha definitely the first female

will add a new welcomed dimension to discussion and meets

everyone is probably curious so i might as well ask, how old are you?

im 24

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
well guys my car atm still doing the clutch..hope by this weekend can get it out from the shop...if not may be have to give this a miss.....

1st time see a lady owner in this forum!!!

wellcome!!!!
Alan u crazy man........what did you do with your stock Anniversary wheels?

1 - 20 of 46 Posts